GKN Aerospace is experienced in the design and qualification of systems equipment and integration on nacelles to include podding, such as the HTF7000, where GKN Aerospace is responsible for design, integration and podding of all HTF7000 platforms.
Fully aligned with nacelle technology GKN Aerospace has designed the aft tail cone for the CRJ700/900/1000 that houses the APU, and was also responsible for the installation of electrical, fuel and fire systems, and the thermo analysis for fire protection, harnesses for lights and EMI protection.
Other platform products include turboprop applications whereby GKN Aerospace integrates and controls all systems hardware interfaces.
- GKN Aerospace can build on previous design and build experience of nacelles
- Fully established qualified supply chain
- Ability to control the interfaces to all mating parts
- Qualification of complete systems
Aircraft Deployed On
- Business Jet – G150, CL300, CL350, G280, Embraer 450/500
- Regional – CRJ 700/900/1000, Dash 8 300, Dash 8 400
- Military – A400M, C-27J, C-130J
- Other - Bombardier 415 Water Bomber