GKN Aerospace is responsible for the complete design, certification, development, manufacture, assembly and installation of a number of turboprop and turbofan engine mount systems.
The design of our mount systems can incorporate redundancy and fail safe features in consideration of all certification requirements such as whirl flutter, vibration damping and product life requirements particularly around elastomeric components.
GKN Aerospace leverages its extensive supply chain expertise with in-house engineering (such as design, static and fatigue analysis and test), manufacturing, assembly, installation and technology facilities to provide its customers with improved cost, weight and performance products that enhance operating requirements.
- Implementation of new technologies to offer enhanced performance as well as weight and cost benefits
- GKN Aerospace can build on previous design and build experience of mount structures
- Fully established supply chain
- Fully certified solution
- Testing capability
Aircraft Deployed On
- Business Jet – CL300, G280
- Regional – Dash 8 300, Dash 8 400
- Military – A400M, C-27J, C-130J
- Other - Bombardier 415 Water Bomber