Multi-axis complex machining
Multi-axis machining facilitates weight and assembly optimised complex structures in both hard and soft metals. High power, high speed machining techniques are employed in soft metals and the challenge of hard metals is met with torque and advanced cutting tool technologies.
- Complex geometries
- Assembly optimised structures (‘shimless’ assembly)
- Reduces manufacturing time and costs
- Enables production of either one large complex, monolithic structure or several parts simultaneously
- Primary and secondary aircraft structure
- Metallic engine components