GKN Aerospace provides a complete range of aftermarket services tailored to meet its customers' requirements including maintenance, repair and overhaul through to 24 hour AOG services. Working in partnership and collaboration with OEMs, MRO providers and global stockists, GKN Aerospace provides a worldwide service to operators either as part of an integrated offering or on an individual basis.
We deliver support through a network of global one-stop-shop high performance centres focussed on metallic and composite airframe, aero-engine and transparencies repair, such as nacelles, exhaust systems, fan blades, windows and transparencies, de-icing systems and emergency flotation equipment. Our repair stations are fully FAA/EASA certified and provide comprehensive logistics, engineering, technical publications and PMA support.
- 24 hour AOG service
- Reduce cost of ownership through decreased equipment stocks
- Rapid access to a global inventory list
- Highly efficient worldwide distribution, maintenance and support network
- Efficient, fast low cost support utilising ‘hot bond box’ – enables fast high quality composite repair on large structures including complete winglets and control surfaces
- Significantly reduced timescales for fuel tank repair through advanced one-stop-shop facility
Platforms deployed on
- Covering all leading fixed and rotary wing aircraft, turbofan and turboprop engines. In addition our flotation services support helicopters, armoured vehicles, special forces patrol vehicles, small aircraft and UAVs