GKN Aerospace is a leading Tier One partner in the design and manufacture of winglets and wing tip devices.
Applying its design, development, manufacture, test and certification experience with leading edge technology ensures GKN Aerospace delivers winglets and wing tip devices which offer major environmental and performance benefits to aircraft operators globally. This means a significant reduction in environment impact and overall aircraft operating costs.
The ability to apply industry leading technologies and processes to these products has seen GKN Aerospace successfully grow relationships with the likes of Aviation Partners Boeing and Bombardier over the past few years as a design build partner of choice for winglets.
- High levels of product accuracy, quality, repeatability and interchangeability
- Lightweight, increased efficiency and performance
- Continuity of learning
- Transparent tooling costs
Aircraft deployed on
- Large commercial - Boeing 767-300ER, 737-300/500
- Regional - Bombardier CSeries
- Business jets - Bombardier Global 7000/8000